Make amazing videos with the Camtasia video editor and screen recorder.
Camtasia makes video editing simple and intuitive. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos. No video experience needed.
Camtasia makes it easy to record your screen, camera, or import your own video and audio files.
From there, you can easily create professional, eye-catching videos with easy to use video editing features and pre-built assets like:
- Drag-and-drop editing makes it simple to place different effects throughout your video
- Behaviors which animate your text, images, or icons
- Device frame effects that automatically place your videos inside computer and mobile screens.
- Animated backgrounds, which come with Camtasia
- Music tracks, which are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo
- Icons and Motion graphics, such as lower thirds, intro slides and more
Additional Camtasia features include:
- Screen recorder- record all or any part of your screen
- Webcam to add a personal touch to your video
- Annotations, including arrows, callouts, shapes and more
- Transitions, to an intro/ outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text
- Animations, such as zoom, pan, or custom motion effects
- Remove a color (green screen), color adjustment, and colorize your media.
- Caption creation and editing
- Audio recording, effects, and adjustment
- Interactivity- add quizzes to see who’s watching your videos
- Blur tool to blur out sensitive information
- Free stock assets available for download including: Intros, lower thirds, animated backgrounds, icons, and music tracks.
- And many more features
Camtasia also makes it easy for you to share your video by uploading it straight to Youtube, Google Drive, or Screencast.com.
With Camtasia, you can make videos from start to finish in hours, not days.
Made improvements to the TechSmith Smart Player
Fixed a crash that could occur when exporting projects with behaviors
Fixed an issue where the playhead would sometimes jump to zero
Fixed issue with freeze region not respecting video rotation information
Fixed an importing issue regarding utf8 encoded SRT files
Fixed an issue with pdf files not rendering correctly during transitions
Fixed an issue with temporary files being deleted when in a standalone or zipped project
Added shift qualifier for restricting translations to horizontal and vertical motion
Improved the cleanup of unused media when closing projects
Fix a crash that could occur when closing a project while text editing is in progress
Fixed cursor capture with 3rd party cursors
Fixed a crash that could occur when pasting an empty string from the clipboard
Fixed an issue where viewing percentage was automatically set to 100% complete even if the quiz/video was not completed
Fixed an issue where a message would appear when saving that the project was changed by another application
Other bug fixes and improvements