Get creative turning your photo to art by choosing the watercolor filters you want. For professional users, you have the option to express your creativity easily and make great art by using our brush feature. Paintlogue is suitable for both beginner and expert user.
"Unlimited possibilities of painting, the limit is only your creativity."
• Different type of watercolor presets: portrait, scenery, group photo, building, animal, object, night and more to come. More effect to come including sketch and oil painting.
• Brush retouch supporting layering function like photoshop.
• User's signature could be added to the watercolor painting.
• Faded border / edge option
• Save your painting and share them easily to social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr and more)
• Option to buy canvas, framed painting or poster at super low price. Christmas is coming, this could be a great gift.
• We will assure you of continuous development of more features and more design of watercolor effect to come.
Some idea here on what you can do with the watercolor art?
• Display it in messenger service as profile watercolor photo to impress your friends.
• Upload to social website to look different from others.
• Print it in canvas or frame it as DIY unique gift for your relatives and friends.
• Create elegant wall decoration for your house, office or room.
• Use your painting to create your blog, journal and as logue collection.
• Design your own T-Shirt with painting.
• Transform pet to watercolor photo as your wallpaper.
• Create watercolor as great closing gift.
• Preparing a scrapbook for your loved one, school project, family or friends.
• Souvenir for conference, events or gathering. You could convert the photo to watercolor or sketch that stay in the participants' memory.
• Elegantly suitable for your wedding invitation card .
• And many more, you name it.
Some fun fact you may not know about water color:
Watercolor is one of the oldest forms of painting. In its most basic essence, watercolor paint is a combination of pigment and gum arabic. And this binder gum arabic is made from the hardened sap of the acacia tree. It is easily dissolved in water and non-toxic. Historically, it was chewed as gum and is still used widely in the food industry today.
These app make watercolor so much fun, try it now! Please leave us a constructive feedback on how we could improve the app for you. Thank you.
- iMessage painting improvement.
- Fix sharing painting to social media.