Are you the type who captures every moment and likes to share with others? Do you find the former solutions too complicated?
We present you the best way
Now with the AirGallery you can make this happen in a much simply and more spectacular way.
Tap Share or if you have an Apple TV near by, tap Airplay and open a photo then simply drop it to the top of the display.
If you’d like to select multiple images just tap Share and then Play.
Presenting photos to Apple TV has now a new meaning.
Unlike conventional mirroring techniques, you can browse and share your photos to a new separate screen.
So now you can select the next photos while you presenting a slideshow on your Apple TV.
With the Remote View you can simply control your slide.
- Easily sorting your photos by date
- Select multiple photos
- Share your pictures via Facebook, Email, or even with using an Airdrop device directly to anyone.
- Projecting your photos to an Apple TV with a separate screen instead of mirroring.
- Control your slide with a Remote View.
Sharing directly to another device you need to turn the Airdrop on, which includes turning on Bluetooth and Wifi also.
Sharing pictures on your Apple TV directly, you need to turn Airplay on.
- bug fixes and performance improvement