RAW Power® has the best Finder, Photos and iCloud integration of any non-Apple photo app, plus advanced RAW editing, ratings and more.
RAW Power is three tools in one:
1) A fast, non-destructive image editor app. No need to import - RAW Power can quickly browse any folder on your disk.
2) An Apple Photos library app. It is also compatible with iCloud Photos, so any Photos library changes you make sync to your other Macs and iOS devices.
3) A Photos editing extension.
Any way you use it, you get the same impressive editing features. With either app mode, you can rate, flag, and filter too.
RAW Power is great with JPEGs, with powerful adjustments absent from Apple's Photos (such as LUTs, Depth Effect and Chromatic Aberration)
If you loved Aperture's advanced RAW processing, you'll feel at home with RAW Power. Adjustments like Boost, previously only available in Aperture, help you improve your images in ways that simply can't be done in any other application.
App interface video: https://youtu.be/ME229JqbM48
Extension interface video: https://youtu.be/wtxn8IA8Hds
— ADVANCED RAW: Unlock the power of Apple's RAW engine (previously only in Aperture). Unique adjustments improve photos in ways impossible in any other app.
— ORGANIZE: RAW Power can organize and manage your Photos Library (requires Catalina). Fully compatible with iCloud Photo Library, so library changes are synced.
— FINDER SUPPORT: RAW Power is a fast, standalone image editor with the same excellent non-destructive, RAW processing.
— RATE & FILTER: Filter by file type, rating, flag, and edit state. Ratings and flags sync over iCloud Photos!
— EDIT CROSS-PLATFORM: Start on one device and continue on another using RAW Power 3 for iOS (separate purchase). RAW Power is also a Photos editing extension with all the same adjustments.
— BATCH PROCESSING: Apply presets, paste adjustments, and export images. Apply Auto Enhance or Auto White Balance to many images at once.
ORGANIZATION AND DISPLAY
— Zoom up to 800% for extremely precise adjustments.
— Create Photo library albums, delete images, and arrange images in albums.
— View metadata such as file name, shot information, flash status, and location with map.
— Browse folders on your disk or albums in your library, pick favorite folders
— Multiple Windows / Tabs to view different parts of your disk or library at once
— Open and edit multiple files at once
— Thumbnail Grid with badges for edit state, file type, rating, and flags
— Filter by file type, edit state, rating, flags and tags
— Export with control over size, format, profile, and name
— Apply Presets, Paste Adjustments, Export and more in the background
— Compatible with hundreds of cameras, including iPhone RAW. (see https://support.apple.com/en-jo/HT210191). Fuji Compressed RAW is not supported. Supports most DNGs.
— Unparalleled highlight recovery. Real-time control of Apple's RAW, including Noise Reduction, Black Point, Gamut Mapping and more
— Auto Enhance, Auto White Balance, Auto Levels and Auto Curves
— Histogram with Clipping Indicators and Hot Pixels Overlay
— LUTs (Look up tables) with built-in looks and film simulations. Add your own!
— Crop and Straighten, Rotate and Flip, White Balance with sampler and auto
— Highlights, Shadows, Vibrancy, Local Contrast and incredible Lighten and Darken sliders
— Curves and Levels. Curves has Linear and Lab modes, and samplers
— Depth Effect to enhance photos shot with the dual camera system
— Chromatic Aberration correction, Perspective, Black & White, Vignette with adjustable center point
— Metal-based image processing engine for better performance. High-precision, deep color imaging.
— Fully non-destructive editing, with all changes stored in sidecars
— All sliders are real-time and GPU accelerated
— Customizable Presets and Copy / Paste of adjustments
Trial version available for download at gentlemencoders.com
• Completely remove German and Chinese localizations - will be restored when they are complete.
• Add Restore Edits feature for File Browser, for use after restoring images from backup or copying images to a different drive
• Support large LUTs (over 2 MB).
• Read locations manually set in Photos
• Fix bug when importing LUTs into the Photos extension.
• Improvements to Auto White Balance
• Move LUTs into a new directory that is shared between the extension and app.
• Fix bug with the Satellite view in Map.
• Simplify Reconnect Edits
• Fix bugs with Crop aspect ratios
• Add ability to delete ratings and editing information from all images in a folder in the File Browser.
• Move the File Browser database to the Documents directory
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and small user interface changes
Version 3.0.1 and 3.0.2
• Improve quality and range of Highlights and Shadows
• Improve quality of LUTs applied to over-exposed images
• Fix bugs with Chromatic Aberration
• Fix bug when exporting Photo library images in Edit
• Fix bugs with dragging images to the app icon, File > Open, etc
• Create tab properly when command-clicking on an album in the Photos library browser
• Change adjustment reordering interface from a modal dialog to a sheet
• Add new help menu items
• Write out rating to IPTC on export
• Fix bug when resetting default adjustments
• Handle LUT cube files with uppercase extension (.CUBE)
• Address rare condition with Photo Library Privacy Setting not always appearing
• Add miscellaneous UI tweaks, localization changes and bug fixes
• Fix two crashes
• Full Photo Library Browser on macOS Catalina (#1 requested feature)
• RAW Power makes your Photo Library better with Ratings, Flags, and Filtering
• Easy filtering of any album by rating, flag, file type and adjustment status
• Edit non-destructively with advanced editing controls
• Browse your Photo Library, create and change albums and folders, and rearrange album contents
• Full support for iCloud Photo Library - edits and all other changes sync between Mac and iOS
• Even Ratings and Flags sync with iCloud Photo Library both to other Macs and to iOS
• Fast Access: recently viewed albums and images get their own section
• Use Tabs to view different albums in your library at the same time.
• RAW Power File Browser
• Adds ratings, flags, and filtering
• Finder Tags are automatically read, displayed and any changes are synched to the Finder
• Refreshed, configurable Editing interface
• Refreshed visual design
• Speed up your editing by selecting default adjustments and reorder them to align with your workflow
• New adjustments:
• Advanced Auto Enhance with Face Balancing gives you a quick head start on editing
• LUTs with film simulations included (and you can import your own)
• Sophisticated Auto White Balance
• Levels with Auto Levels
• Channel Mixer
• Apply Auto Enhance to multiple images at once through batch processing
• RAW Power Photos Extension also gains all editing enhancements
Get RAW Power for iOS and edit cross-platform, synched through iCloud Photos (separate purchase)