Make your best shots even better with RAW Power™. RAW Power unlocks the power of Apple's RAW engine with simple, easy-to-use controls. Use it as an editing extension inside Apple Photos, or as a standalone, non-destructive RAW photo editor.
If you loved Aperture's advanced RAW processing adjustments, you'll feel right at home with RAW Power. Using adjustments like Boost, previously only available in Aperture, you can improve your images in ways that simply can't be done in any other application. RAW Power takes advantage of RAW processing improvements in macOS Sierra.
- Extends Apple's Photos app for macOS Sierra and High Sierra
- Extensive camera support via Apple's RAW Camera Updates (list at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207049 [Sierra] and https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207972 [High Sierra])
- Control over Apple's Boost filter to achieve unparalleled highlight recovery
- Real-time control of all of Apple's RAW engine, including Noise Reduction, and Black Point, RAW Sharpen, Gamut Mapping and more
- Hot Pixels Overlay with Clipping Indicators
- Fully non-destructive editing, with all changes stored in a sidecar file
- Customizable Presets and Copy / Paste of adjustments
- Camera Presets allow you to automatically create a starting point for each camera model
- Advanced Curves adjustment with Auto Curves, Linear and Lab modes
- Crop and Straighten (improved in 1.2)
- *NEW* Depth Adjustment for improving photos with the iOS Depth Effect (requires iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra)
- Recovery slider for targeted control over highlights
- White Balance sampling
- Luminance-oriented Sharpen
- All sliders are real-time and GPU accelerated
- Highlights, Shadows, Vibrancy and more
- Support for hundreds of RAW cameras
- Images are displayed the same way as in Photos, Aperture, or iPhoto
- Supports iPhone RAW images and other DNGs as well (DJI and a few other cameras excluded).
- Also works with JPEGs, TIFFs, and other image formats
- Video Tutorials on YouTube (on the Gentlemen Coders channel)
Requires macOS 10.12.2 or later.
Added GPU Compatibility preference to handle artifacts with some GPUs in High Sierra.