Finances provides everything you need for your personal and business accounting. Record your transaction using a new kind double-entry bookkeeping system. This simple system doesn't use credit and debit, and makes bookkeeping easier than ever.
- New kind of double-entry bookkeeping system
- Statistics about your income, expenses and net income as bar charts
- History of balances as line chart
- Scan and attach invoices to transactions
- Scan QR-code on invoices to create transactions more easily
- Multiple currencies support including the cryptocurrenies Bitcoin and Ether
- Sync between all your devices using iCloud
- Import transactions from other finances apps and banks using a CSV file
- Export a customisable report or CSV file
iOS 12 READY
- Create new transactions with Siri Shortcuts
- Use Face ID to secure your financial data
- On iPad use Drag & Drop to attach documents to transactions
Finances is also available for your Mac.
- Add presets for YNAB and Banktivity CSV files
- Add option to specify account delimiter when importing CSV file
- Fixes duplicated repeating transactions
- Fixes an issue when entering decimal number
- Fixes an issue where changing the date of repeating transaction doesn't update future transactions
––– Version 1.6
Balances of your asset accounts are now visualised in a line chart.
Income and expense statistics are now more compact and give a better overview.
Use transaction templates to predefine the postings, note and payee for new transactions.
On iOS 12 you can add transaction templates to Siri as shortcuts.
- Peek into statistics from the list of transactions using force touch.
- Weekly and monthly report notifications now show bar charts of your income and expenses.
- Transaction reminder notifications lets you mark due transactions as cleared or uncleared.