An essential kid's app for rapid practice testing on times tables. Unlike other tester apps, TimesX keeps track of how many times you get each question wrong, shows them to you, and can even quiz you on the ones you get wrong the most often!
How it Works:
- Quizzes are saved on your device in a detailed history
- With more use, 'Error Counts' shows your most repeated errors
- An 'Error Counts' quiz tests you on your most difficult questions
- A Random Quiz can be customized by times tables you choose, from 1 to 12 times a maximum of 10 or 12
- A Live timer display is optional for speed testing
- Sound is optional and includes spoken questions and grading feedback. If your child is testing, you can listen and understand the test from across the room
- Disabling correct feedback speeds up testing
This project was a personal endeavor to boost my son's multiplication skills in grades 2 and 3. Every feature was built with his learning in mind. From doing homework with him, I designed this app with these goals:
1) give him lots of practice
2) keep a detailed history of all tests
3) focus on his most challenging questions
4) customize testing for strengths and weaknesses
App preview music by Nicolai Heidlas.
Find more videos, pictures, reviews, and information in the links.
Read about TimesX on Smart Apps for Kids. Rated 4/5 Stars in the Educational App Store's Teacher App Library and Parent App Library. Suitable for Schools and available with Educational Discount.
Share with friends from the Settings page