NetWorker shows network information conveniently in the menu bar. It also features a window that shows additional information about the currently active network adapter.
● Fully customizable view. You can view the following properties (both download and upload is supported):
• Daily, monthly and total Traffic
● The currently active network adapter is detected automatically.
● Mini mode.
● Optional overlay window that always stays on top - useful for fullscreen apps or games.
● Adjustable refresh interval.
● Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
● Support for auto start.
● Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
● Chinese translation by Aonan Guan.
If you have any suggestions or trouble using the app, please contact me!
• You can now manually select a network adapter again. By default, the primary adapter is selected. Open the context menu to select an adapter.
• A new "Mini" mode was introduced. When this mode is active, two bars are shown (one for upload- and one for download speed). In this mode, the view is only 24 pixels wide!
• The overlay window can no longer be resized.
• The right side of the view must always have a widget (the left side can be empty).
• Minor code improvements.
I want to thank Neil E. Pearson, Tom and Aonan Guan for providing feedback and helping with the translation.