Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch*. No buttons to press. Even the Watch app is optional! Just sleep!
AutoSleep has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload.
Ask your "free" sleep app if they can say the same.
No extra In App Purchases. No subscriptions.
Using Advanced Heuristics AutoSleep works out how long you've slept so you don't have to.
If you DO wear your Watch to bed, you don't need to do a single thing. AutoSleep will track your sleep & quality and send you a notification in the morning.
Even if you don't wear your Watch to bed, AutoSleep can track your time in bed. It's extremely simple.
If you DON'T wear your Watch to bed, then simply take your Watch off before you go to sleep. As soon as you touch your iPhone or put your Watch back on in the morning then AutoSleep will know that you have finished sleeping.
As everyone is a little bit different. AutoSleep provides a simple setup wizard and an option to tweak if you are a very restless sleeper.
If you wear your Apple Watch to bed*, AutoSleep will also analyse your sleep quality. By using time asleep, restlessness, time awake and heart rate it can score the quality of your sleep and provide you with a comprehensive nightly analysis.
*Note. If you do not wear your Watch to bed, AutoSleep simply captures the amount of time sleeping.
AutoSleep also works with HeartWatch our premier heart & activity monitoring app and writes your Sleep information to Apple Health.
*Requires Apple Watch running Watch OS 4 or higher. WatchOS 5 recommended.
Best of 2018
Best of 2019
Best of 2020
- New option for readiness heart rate variability
- Subtle updates to clock design ring mode
- Support for iPhone mini & iPhone 12 in zoom mode
- Language support for Chinese Traditional
- Minor maintenance and fixes
- New range of Widgets now available
- Blood oxygen SpO2 tracking *
- Today view sleep SpO2 tile *
- Enhanced sleep analysis graph
- Sleep graph added to clock tab
- Exports now with blood oxygen measurements
- New User & Quick Start Guides
- Various bug fixes and maintenance
* Blood oxygen measurements require an Apple Watch Series 6
Learn more on the Whats New page on the AutoSleep website:
Thank you to all our customers for their great support, please take a moment to rate us on the App Store, it really helps!