Do you keep forgetting passwords for your online accounts? Are you sure the passwords you create are strong and secure enough? Do you wish you could save all your passwords somewhere without the risk of hacking or losing them? Well, Hashr is the just the right app for you!
What is Hashr?
Hashr is a unique and innovative mobile application that can generate secure, unique and theft-resistant passwords for every website. Using the PwdHash algorithm created by Stanford University, it creates highly secure and strong passwords for all the websites you log into. Your generated passwords will not be stored anywhere because they are always regenerated when you need them.
Why you need this app?
You don't need to remember any password anymore. Using this app, you’ll never have to go through the hassle of forgetting a password and losing your essential information. Additionally, this app will also eliminate any need for an insecure password manage. The password generated by the app will never be stored on a server or somewhere else so you can have peace of mind that all your passwords are safe.
• Generates secure, unique and theft-resistant passwords for every website.
• Creates a highly secure password based on your master password and a website domain.
• The passwords are always generated on your device only and never saved on any server.
• It uses Touch ID and Face ID to restore your master password so you don’t have to type it every time.
• History option allows you to quickly regenerate your password for recently used websites.
• Modifiers allow you to create variations of your hashes without changing the master password. This option is useful when you want to change the password of a website.
• Hashr also comes with an extension for iOS Safari so that you can generate your password directly without switching between apps.
Download Hashr now for iPhone, iPad, and macOS. For any other platform, you can use the online version of Hashr available on our website.
Fix: Password was not updated when option "hide password" was changed
Change: Added direct link to privacy policies