Welcome to Silent Depth, the first real 3d submarine simulation for mobile devices. Being a member of the Silent Service of the US Navy you take command of a Gato/Balao class submarine and go on extended patrols in the dangerous waters of the Pacific in world war II. Your task is to attack Japanese merchant ships without being caught by destroyer escorts either using your torpedo weapons or your deck gun in a realistic environment. Control your submarine, use your strengths and find the weak spots of your enemy. Only that way you have a chance to survive this thrilling 3d simulation. Run silent, run deep!
No ads, no in-app purchases, just the full game for one price. Free updates for the life time - and there will be much more content to come! Attacking war planes, medals, achievements, missions to name a few.
This is the first non arcade submarine simulation game for mobile devices playing in the Pacific Ocean.
* Real day/night cycles with realistic sun/moon/star settings and lighting
* Different weather conditions with changed visibility (including fog, rain)
* Realistic water
* A huge world: The whole Pacific!
* Realistic damage models, repair your submarine, prioritize your tasks dependent whether your submarine is surfaced or not
* Sink enemy ships with torpedoes or your deck gun
* More than 10 different ships to encounter like battleships, carriers, destroyers, cruisers, tankers, troop transporters, freighters, submarines
* Different kind of fleets, single targets, with and without escorts are being generated
* Three difficulty levels
* Different water quality settings depending on your hardware
Don't hesitate to contact us either in our forum: http://www.silentdepth.com/forum
or via mail at: [email protected]
We'll be glad to receive feedback, though, before committing any bad ratings, think about telling us, so we can find a solution together!
fixed missing torpedo marker in map
changed graphics for clocks