Clipboard Action is smart clipboard history manager, which allows execute actions with every content in the clipboard history. Define your custom actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow or use a default application actions.
• View Modes - List and detail view mode.
• Native Mac Interface - Execute action or delete content by swipe gesture.
• Browsing Clipboard History - By swipe gesture, navigation buttons or keyboard shortcuts.
• Default Application Actions - Open, Save to File and Search with Google.
• Custom Actions - User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow.
• Folders - Organize your content to Folders.
• Search and Filter Content - text search and filter by content type or by aplication from which was content copied.
• Content Selection - There is no need to work with the whole content, just select a part of text and work with them.
• Content Sharing - Share clipboard content with your friends.
• Drag and Drop - Drag and drop content to any application.
• Global Shortcuts - Show application from anywhere.
• Global System Service - Use selected text from anywhere.
• Shortcuts - Execute actions by shortcut Cmd + 1 .. Cmd + 10.
• Mode without Dock Icon - Show application window on active screen and active space.
• Ignored Applications - Ignore the copied content from these applications.
• Touch Bar Support - Navigation in the clipboard history and execute actions.
• Launch Application at Login.
Tutorial how use this application you can see on following website: http://clipboard-action.mac-application.com/tutorial.html