The third edition of DCommander will change the way you manage files on your computer! Approved as a Mac alternative of the popular Total Commander, this software will bring your efficiency to a new level.
Less time focusing on file management and more time enjoying things you love. This is our mission statement and this is what we deliver with DCommander 3.
• two side-by-side file panels
• seamless FTP and SFTP connections
• manage hidden files and folders
• file and contents search with sub-folder recursive searching
• keyboard navigation
• full drag&drop support
• quick file viewer with text, hex and media viewing modes
• file and folder synchronization
• browse archives like normal folders
• selectively unpack files and folders from archives
• multiple tabs
• navigation history with back and forward support
• sidebars with favorite locations, drives, system folders and file information
• drag&drop storage box in the sidebars
• background transfer manager
• retry ability for failed transfers
• multi-rename tool for batch renaming of files
• view and open files directly on the FTP or SFTP drive
• support for individual file list tabs
• integrated file checksum viewer
• advanced Copy Method using a proprietary transfer procedure when copying or moving files
• many, many more features! Download this swiss army knife of file management and discover all it's time-saving features!
If you notice any bugs, glitches or usability issues, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, if you have any feature requests send an email and all efforts will be made to have them integrated in the next update.
Thank you for your support!
- fixed folder compare delays and freezes in synchronization panel
- fixed network connection errors when disconnecting forcefully
- fixed SFTP stuck loading state when connection could not be established
- fixed login denied authentication error when private key cannot be accessed
- fixed connection manager issues