Challenge yourself to fly and land an F35C on the USS Gerald R. Ford! It's every pilot's dream!
F35 Carrier Landing delivers near 100% simulation of the aerodynamic behavior of F-35C LightingII the first Stealth fighter of US NAVY. In the game, aircraft control is using an FBW system (Fly by wire flight control system) which is widely used by modern military aircraft. We use the most advanced flight control algorithms to implement the flight control system, as much as possible under existing references. With 100% real landing gear dynamic calculations, you can see in the preview video that touchdown dynamic performs very close to real video footage. We also implemented arrest wire dynamic simulation, which is not seen even in high-end PC flight simulation games. The game also supports screen recording(iOS 9 or later) so you can share your precise flying skills.
In future updates, more carriers and carrier-based aircraft will be added.
Enjoy the game that's the closest to a real military flight simulator.
Due to the game's high-precision models and high-quality textures, please make sure your device meets the minimum requirements:
>>MINIMUM DEVICE REQUIRED iPhone 5s<<
1. Highly detailed and accurate 3D models and textures
2. Realistic aerodynamics simulation
3. Photorealistic rendering
4. 100% realistic looking and functioning HUD
5. Accurate grade system after landing
6. View replays of your landing with 8 shocking film-like cameras
7. Screen record and share(iOS 9 or later)
8. Cardboard VR support
1. More Carrier - based aircraft including F18C Hornet, F14 tomcat, A6 Intruder, X47B, Rafale m, Su33, J15
2. More aircraft carrier
- Increased ocean wave detail
- Added low frame rate hints
- Camera will turn neutrally by double tap screen
- Increased ICLS distance
- Fixed a bug of sound effect
- Fixed a bug in the VR mode that causes the camera to automatically exit VR mode