HealthFace is the best app for recording any Health data on iPhone. And if you have an Apple Watch, the app gets even better!
* Record data quickly via the iPhone app or Apple Watch app
* Show your Health data in the widget
* Display any Health data on the Apple Watch clock face
* Customize the types of data you want to record so you can input data in only a couple of taps.
* Tap on any complication to quickly record data
* Supports all types of data from the Health app
* Quickly record your weight after standing on your scales in the morning
* If you're diabetic you can quickly record your blood glucose or insulin intake
* Quickly record your blood pressure
* Quickly record your caffeine, water or sugar intake, or any of the other dietary categories
HealthFace is the easiest way to display any data from the Health app on your Apple Watch. Data is displayed using watch face complications.
* Ability to display a goal (e.g. show your progress towards 10,000 steps)
* Real-time preview on your iPhone before saving to your Apple Watch
* 17 different watch faces that support complications
* 82 data types from the Health app
* Display multiple data types (on certain watch faces)
* Hundreds of high quality icons to choose from
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email [email protected], or tweet us @HealthFaceApp.
An Apple Watch is not required to make use of HealthFace.
Note: Some complication positions requires Apple Watch Series 4.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
We take your privacy very seriously. Although HealthFace needs to access your Health data in order to function as advertised, your Health data remains on your iPhone and Apple Watch at all times and is never transmitted anywhere.
* Add the ability to browse by watch face, in addition to just complication position.
Thanks for using HealthFace! This is a significant update that adds support for iOS 14 and watchOS 7, including:
* The "Record" tab has been renamed to dashboard
* Each item on the dashboard looks the same as the new iOS 14 widget
* The tabs for configuring the Apple Watch / Today Extension dashboard have been removed. These locations now mirror the main dashboard
* There is now a new widget that can show a single item from the dashboard.
* After adding the widget, tap it while in jiggle mode in order to choose which health item to displayed
* Added the ability to record and view symptoms.
* There are 38 different symptoms that you can record
4. Apple Watch
* You can now configure multiple versions of each complication position
* Because of this, we've significantly changed the configuration workflow
* Now, you choose the position, then can configure 1 or more complications that can appear There
* Each complication you create is assigned a 4 character code, used to help you select the right configuration when adding it to your Apple Watch.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please email [email protected]