HealthFace is the best app for recording any Health data on iPhone. And if you have an Apple Watch, the app gets even better!
* Record data quickly via the iPhone app, Today Extension widget or Apple Watch app
* Display any Health data on the Apple Watch clock face
* Customize the types of data you want to record so you can input data in only a couple of taps.
* Tap on any complication to quickly record data
* Supports all types of data from the Health app
* Quickly record your weight after standing on your scales in the morning
* If you're diabetic you can quickly record your blood glucose or insulin intake
* Quickly record your blood pressure
* Quickly record your caffeine, water or sugar intake, or any of the other dietary categories
HealthFace is the easiest way to display any data from the Health app on your Apple Watch. Data is displayed using watch face complications.
* Ability to display a goal (e.g. show your progress towards 10,000 steps)
* Real-time preview on your iPhone before saving to your Apple Watch
* 17 different watch faces that support complications
* 82 data types from the Health app
* Display multiple data types (on certain watch faces)
* Hundreds of high quality icons to choose from
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email email@example.com, or tweet us @HealthFaceApp.
An Apple Watch is not required to make use of HealthFace.
Note: Some complication positions requires Apple Watch Series 4.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
We take your privacy very seriously. Although HealthFace needs to access your Health data in order to function as advertised, your Health data remains on your iPhone and Apple Watch at all times and is never transmitted anywhere.
Thanks for using HealthFace!
* Improves support for dark mode in today widget
* Support for iOS 13 and watchOS 6
* Support for new Health app "toothbrushing" data type
* Support for new workout types (disc sports and fitness gaming)
* Support for new watch faces (Modular Compact, Solar and California)
If you have any suggestions or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org