The year is 1896, and war has begun... To your right, Militia are cut down by saber wielding cavalry. In the distance, cannon fire echoes as a lumbering Steam Tank fires its auto cannons. Your Gatling Gun Team unleashes a salvo of fire, cutting down an enemy squad like wheat. Behind you, the drone of your Frigate Class Airship reassures you before unleashing its salvo of supporting fire.
You are a Nobleman, and it's up to you to lead your armies to victory!
• Unique alternate reality 1896!
• Intense shooter combat - take cover and engage in large scale battles!
• Fight alongside cannons, gatling guns, airships, boats, cavalry, forts, and more!
• Massive War Campaign - plan your attacks from above, then fight and lead the battles in the field!
• Quick Play Skirmish Battles - jump right into a huge variety of combat scenarios and figure out how to be victorious!
• Incredible scale - watch as forts blast the battlefield from a distance, airships loom overhead, and iron clad warships support your army from the beach!
• "Jump in/Jump out" gameplay - master immersive, cover based shooter gameplay, or enable auto battle and watch the battles unfold, stress free!
• Collect and employ powerful Battle Cards to change the tide of the battle!
****NOTE: due to high graphics, Noblemen: 1896 requires an iPhone 5 or higher, iPad Air or higher, or an iPad Mini 2 or higher!****
Having problems? Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @FoursakenMedia for exciting Noblemen news!
• Increased Supply Command from +3 to +5
• Fixed a bug with guaranteed card rarities in crates
• Fixed a bug with armies respawning after leaving a map after battle
• Miscellaneous bug fixes