«Kluchi» - an exciting puzzle of a completely new type!
The player's goal is to place all the keys in the table at the same time.
It's easy to play! Just touch any item below the table, and the key by itself will fly upward. When the key is above the table, move it to the left or right to find a free space. If you see a locking icon on the key, it means that the place is busy or the key is behind the edge of the table. If there is no locking icon, simply release the key and it by itself will put in the table. Did you move all the keys to the table? - you solved the task!
What do all these symbols mean? The key is a pair of items with connectors. Connectors talks how key's elements will be placed in the table relative to each other.
- Triangular connectors indicate that the elements will be located in adjacent columns, but the first on the left, and the second on the right.
- Rectangular connectors indicate that the elements will be in the table strictly in one column.
- Round connectors say that the key's elements will be located in adjacent columns, but in advance it is not known in which order. This key is called "neighbors" and it's special: you can swap its elements. This affects its position in the table and the solution of the task as a whole. The button with the image of two arrows inverts all the "neighbors" located below the table. Be sure to try this button if the task has keys "neighbors" and you have something that does not work
You can also use hints. The use of one hint leads to the fact that the game selects a random key, and puts it in the table correctly. The number next to the lamp icon says how many hint you have left. Hints are not free, but are not a necessary part of the game.
Answers to the three most frequent questions:
1. The order of the elements in the table can be any. It is important only to put all keys to the table.
2. After solving the task, free cells can remain in the table.
3. Identical elements should be placed in the same cell of the table. After all, each element of the table is unique, and can meet in it only once.
«Kluchi» is an interactive version of the my effective trainer for the brain «Genius Brain», and positively affects the following cognitive phenomena:
- analytical and logical thinking;
- accuracy and stability of thinking;
- short-term and long-term memory;
- concentration of attention;
- iq, liquid intelligence;
- imagination and creativity.
If you have solved all the tasks in «Kluchi» and it is not enough for you, feel free to go to the «Genius Brain»: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id560072848
«Kluchi» is a truly new type of puzzle. True, you have not seen this until now. In importance, the emergence of this game can be compared with the emergence of sokoban or chess. In general, the essence of the game is to find such arrangement of keys, in which they all fit into the table. In fact, you play a normal puzzle, but in a very very unusual shape. At small levels, it's easy and pleasant to play, on large you load the brain well. Move the keys into the table, swipe, put in their place new, turn over "neighbors". This is the magic of pure symbols - the magic of logic!
- minor changes