Steampunk puzzle in which you spin the playfield to put yourself back together.
Enclosed is a copy of my bizarre 1935 puzzle game Steam Panic. I’d appreciate your being so good as to try it. I did find recent reviews to be quite flattering.
• “It blew my mind” - Alex Nichiporchik (tinyBuild)
• “Creative and innovative” - Sean Keith (Xsolla)
Personally, I think this Victorian puzzle is going to be the next big thing, as long as we can come up with a fitting name. Something based on the appropriate technology of the era; like «Steam Panic», perhaps…
• Award-winning tactile mechanics of a clockwork box: rotate the playfield with your finger;
• 100+ intelligent puzzles with doors, saws, mines and portals;
• No ads or in-app purchases (there weren’t any back in 1935).
• Best Game Design - VK Fest 2017
• Best in Show - VK Fest 2017
• Best in Show - Starcon 2016
• Excellence in Game Design Award Winner - DevGAMM 2015
• Best Mobile Game Award Nominee - DevGAMM 2015
• Excellence in Audio Nominee - DevGAMM 2015
• Official Selection - Indie Prize 2016 Amsterdam
• Official Selection - Indie Prize 2016 USA
- Resolution fixes for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 Plus;
- Chinese store page localization added;
- Fixed icon;
- More in-game messages for Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards buttons.