Cleaner: clean duplicate items for iOS that allows you to easily remove duplicate photos & contacts!
Cleaner: clean duplicate items is by far the best app solution available on your iPhone and iPad to remove multiple duplicate photos & contacts instantaneously.
- Main Features:
√ Find and Clean unexpected data on your device
√ Delete duplicate photos
√ Delete duplicate contacts
√ Backup your contacts with one tap
√ Share the backup via email, icloud...
√ Restore your contact
√ Visual display of real-time memory usage: Wired, Active, Inactive and Free memory
√ Visual display of storage (disk) space
- Clean Pro is a photo organizer that frees space on the iOS device and not a memory cleaner.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
• We offer auto-renewing subscription options:
1. Subscription name: Vip Upgrade - are from $0.99 Weekly with 3 days free trial($0.99 billed once a week after the FIRST 3 DAYS TRIAL expires).
2. Subscription name: Premium - are from $5.99/2months with 3 days free trial($5.99 billed once 2 months after the FIRST 3 DAYS TRIAL expires).
3. Subscription name: Life time - are from $29.99/12months.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription.
• Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly).
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]
- Fix micro bugs.
- Add backup & restore contacts features.
- Add in-app purchase.
Thank customers for your support.