The boys are back , and they look better than ever! Oh…Sir! The Hollywood roast is a brand new spin-off to the surprise indie hit of 2016, Oh…Sir! The Insult Simulator. This time around we’re taking tinsel town down a few notches, whilst classing up the joint. Play as one of many famous, but for legal purposes, slightly different pop culture icons and verbally spar with other Hollywood elitists using a deep battle system.
Verbally joust by yourself or take your verbal skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world.
====== Game Features ======
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Free updates with new characters and scenes coming soon to a screen in your house
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- New controller integration that critics everywhere are calling “gripping”
- Bigger, ruder, insultier
- New comeback mechanic - charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode - master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character
- Redesigned scoring system - more fair, more clear.
Licence to Roast!
One update is not enough, so visit “Casino Quarter Pounder” with the spy who will roast you - Jane Blunt, on her majesty’s silly service. She’s a view to an insult, but not necessarily for your eyes only. So don’t be an octopussy - roast and let roast, than roast some more another day. The burns are forever.
A complete list of changes:
- New character to uncover - Jane Blunt, undercover.
- Raise the stakes in the new scene - “Casino Quarter Pounder”
- Adding more pizazz to the color palette
- Missing voice bits are now in place
- Slight voiceover tweaks where the intonation sounded unnatural
- Improved gamepad compatibility
- Fixed cursor problems on devices that have both a touchscreen and a mouse