The boys are back , and they look better than ever! Oh…Sir! The Hollywood roast is a brand new spin-off to the surprise indie hit of 2016, Oh…Sir! The Insult Simulator. This time around we’re taking tinsel town down a few notches, whilst classing up the joint. Play as one of many famous, but for legal purposes, slightly different pop culture icons and verbally spar with other Hollywood elitists using a deep battle system.
Verbally joust by yourself or take your verbal skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world.
====== Game Features ======
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Free updates with new characters and scenes coming soon to a screen in your house
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- New controller integration that critics everywhere are calling “gripping”
- Bigger, ruder, insultier
- New comeback mechanic - charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode - master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character
- Redesigned scoring system - more fair, more clear.
This update sucks… blood from your neck!
The Hollywood Roast will give you nightmares with the newest update. Starring Nosferateen, a fangsty young monster that will bite you with his grim insults (unless you have some roasted garlic at hand). Also, the producers listened to respectable critics and added a bunch of improvements hoping for a higher IMDB score. You see, games can be changed many times after the premiere, while it’s not something you do with a movie! (We’re talking to you, Mr. George Lucas)
So here’s what we added:
- Nosferateen - a new star in the cast! Can you figure out how to unlock him?
- “Late Afternoon Of The Dead” - a new scene that pays homage to classic horrors.
- New annoying intro with company logos (but you can skip it).
- The stars look even shinier thanks to a compression fix.
- Blah blah blah? Fixing missing or incorrect voice bits.
- The order of the dialogues in the Kung Fu scene will now please your master.
- User interface tweaks.
- Scoring tweaks.