Use the built-in hex editor, get MD5, SHA1, SHA256 hashes and Base64 with one click, or change the modified and created dates.
The built-in hex editor supports find/replace for easy modifying and search as well as exporting the contents to a new text or hex file. Use the one-click copy for getting a file hash or Base64 encoding for whatever use you need.
• MD5, SHA1 and SHA256 hashes.
• Base64 encoding.
• Built-in full hex viewer/editor with find and replace.
• Export the file contents as text or hex.
• View and change Created Date and Modified Date.
• View file Size, Group and Owner.
• Easily drag & drop, use the File menu or the dock icon to open files.
• Includes "Open in File Peek" service shortcut.
• Supports viewing details of multiple files at once.
[New] Added ability to export a file's contents as either text or hex.
[New] Saving is now shown as sheets instead of dialogs.
[Fixed] Issue where the Find/Replace buttons were cut-off on macOS 10.13.
[Fixed] Issue where the app would try to update the UI on a background thread.