High-performance manual camera that takes photos by tapping anywhere on the screen.
Functions are concentrated at the bottom of the screen, so it's easy to operate, even on large devices. There isn't even a shutter-release button, so your device can be held comfortably while taking photos.
A simple user interface with high-performance functionality where the photo library and settings can be accessed with a swipe.
- Supports photo resolution of 4032×3024 for iPhone 6s and later models. (Please set the Maximum Resolution to "Highest Quality")
- Silent photography with no shutter sound. (Please set the Shutter Sound of the setting off.)
- Supports Live Photos. (iPhone 6s and later supported models.)
- Depth Map format. (iOS 11.1.2 and later supported models.)
- Confirm and save the Depth Map image.
- Supports RAW format. (iOS 11.1 and later supported models.)
- Plentiful image correcting and filter effect functionality using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Manual operation of almost all functions, including focus, exposure and white balance etc.
- Option to store white balance settings as presets
- Works with telescopic, wide-angle and dual lenses
- Video recording with frame ratio adjustment functionality.
- Browse the photo library, and zoom in on images and videos to see detail.
- Anti-shake correction functionality.
- Grid display to aid photo composition.
- Spirit level function for both landscape and portrait photos.
- Light adjustment functionality.
- Display image's Exif information.
- Add location information and copyright information to Exif metadata.
- Added the Depth Map format. (iOS 11.1.2 and later supported models.)
- You can check and save the Depth Map image from the photo information.