Learn how to read music rhythms with Rhythm Cat Pro 2 - a fun app that follows on from where the popular first one left off - with more rhythms and new music to play along to.
As well as being entertaining, Rhythm Cat Pro 2 will teach you how to read and recognize the most commonly used rhythms found in traditional music notation.
A helpful tool for improving reading skills that can be applied to all instruments.
The app features:
- 60 levels that get progressively more challenging.
- 30 songs that mix originals and classics from Bach to Chopin - matched for each level of difficulty.
- Simple, easy to use interface, presented in a game like format.
- Practice level that allows you to select the rhythms you want to work on.
- Option to select between a slower or faster tempo for each level.
This app has been developed in collaboration with professional musicians and educators.
Although no prior knowledge of music is required, if you are a beginner you may wish to review
Rhythm Cat Lite or Rhythm Cat Pro first to familiarize yourself with some of the more basic rhythms.
If you have any questions or feedback please go to melodycats.com to get in touch.
We hope you enjoy playing.
- Minor fixes