Subwords is an exciting mix between a trivia and a word game. Words are split into syllables and you have to put them back together as fast as possible. The words in every level are bound to a certain topic, so you have to know about the topic to solve it. But it's no problem if you aren't that familiar with a specific topic: Simply click the bulb to learn something new!
- 40 levels, ranging from animals and fruits to European countries, our solar system or greek mythology etc.
- 20 bonus levels built specifically for kids up to an age of 8 years.
- Two modes: Classic and Timed!
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver and Voice Control
- Learn spelling and syllabification of words, plus new vocabulary!
- Head control: Play the game by just moving your head! (Requires a device with a TrueDepth camera)
- Play in different languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian)
If you want to influence which topics will be added in the future, then join the official Subwords Discord channel!
Subwords topic of the month celebrates the start of the 65th season of the UEFA Champions League with the topic... Soccer Players! Enjoy!
(End sorry to my British friends for not calling it Football players)