Quickly and easily capture your musical ideas as soon as they arrive and turn them into professional-sounding songs with the multi-award winning Cubasis 3. Enjoy performing, recording, mixing and sharing your music in no time, wherever you are, right there on your iPhone and iPad. Meet one of the fastest, most intuitive and complete audio and MIDI DAWs available on iOS today: Cubasis 3.
MIPA AWARD 2017・TASTENWELT PRODUCT AWARD 2015・FUTURE MUSIC GEAR OF THE YEAR AWARD 2014・MIA AWARD 2013
"Cubasis is a serious proposition for music production on iPad." — Ask.Audio
"Cubasis is another serious piece of music creation software." — DJ Mag
"Cubasis is the new standard for mobile DAWs." — Smitematter
"Probably the best iPad-based DAW in terms of usability and flexibility, and it links up with Cubase on your desktop, too." — MusicTech.net
Learn more about Cubasis at www.steinberg.net/cubasis
NEW IN CUBASIS 3
• A brand-new Cubasis: The next gen mobile music creation app
• Universal app support: Run Cubasis on the iPhone and iPad
• Cubasis for iPhone: Create great music in the palm of your hand
• Group tracks: Easily combine individual tracks to groups
• Full-screen mixer: Easily extend the size of the mixer and more
• New look, same feel: Enjoy creating more efficiently
• Free Cubasis 2 IAP transfer: Freely transfer previous in-app purchases to Cubasis 3
• 960 PPQN MIDI resolution: Precise audio and MIDI event editing at the highest level
• 8 insert, 8 send effects: Create great-sounding tracks with flexible effects options
• FX rearrangement: Quickly rearrange plug-ins and change their pre/post fader position
• 75 new effects presets: Make tracks sound great with these ready-to-use presets
• Undo with history list: Quickly jump back to earlier versions of your song
• Redesigned instruments and effects: Modern styling with more precise operation
• Audio, MIDI and automation editors revisited: File editing is much more effective
• Revised MediaBay: Your all-new control center for file and project management
• UI scale presets for iPhone and iPad: Quickly change the size and arrangement of Cubasis
• Overdub and looper recording modes: Choose the best mode for your recordings
• MicroSonic instruments refill: Get creative with great-sounding new instruments
• Improvements and maintenance: Enjoy the highest performance and rock-solid stability
• Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
• 24 assignable physical inputs and outputs
• 32-bit floating-point audio engine
• Audio I/O resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• Real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting featuring zplane’s élastique 3
• Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer with 126 ready-to-go presets
• MicroSonic with over 120 virtual instrument sounds
• MiniSampler to create your own instruments (includes 20 factory instruments)
• Mixer with studio-grade channel strip per track and 17 effects processors
• Fully automatable DJ-like Spin FX effect plug-in
• Over 550 MIDI and time-stretch-capable audio loops
• Virtual keyboard, chord and drum pads with intuitive note repeat
• Audio editor and MIDI editor with MIDI CC support
• MIDI editor for programming and editing MIDI tracks quickly and efficiently
• MIDI auto quantize
• Track duplicate
• Automation, MIDI CC, program change and aftertouch support
• Core Audio and MIDI-compatible hardware supported
• MIDI over Bluetooth LE support
• Load favorite third-party instruments and effects plug-ins via Audio Unit, Audio Unit MIDI, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus 3
• Import audio via iTunes, iCloud Drive, Files app, AirDrop or use AudioPaste
• MIDI clock and MIDI thru support
• Export to Cubase, iCloud Drive, external hard drives, wireless flash drives, Dropbox, AudioCopy and email
If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating this app in the App Store! Thank you!
This supplemental update includes improvements and is recommended for all Cubasis users.
For the complete list of improvements, issues and solution please visit us at www.steinberg.net/cubasisforum.
If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating this app on the App Store!
What’s New in Cubasis 3.1
• Master Strip Plug-in Suite
Make your tracks sound excellent with this pro-grade mastering plug-in suite, before sharing them with the world. Change the stereo width of your audio with the Stereo Imager, monitor and compress specific frequency ranges with the Multiband Compressor, then use the Loudness Maximizer to boost the overall level of your final mix to perfection.
• Performance Improvements
Timing is critical when you have great musical ideas, they may not wait to be captured! From day one, Cubasis has been designed to enable quick and intuitive operation, allowing you to keep your focus on the music. With extensive performance improvements under the hood, Cubasis 3.1 is designed to work even faster.
• Audio Recording Offset Compensation
Timing is also critical when it comes to recording audio, which sometimes does not match the grid because of latency introduced by the hardware, operating system or the audio engine. Use the all-new offset compensation to let Cubasis auto-sync your recordings with the metronome, keeping you right in time.
Cubasis is designed by musicians for musicians, providing you with the best possible user experience, outstanding performance and rock-solid stability. Visit us for the complete list of improvements, issues and solutions included in Cubasis 3.1 at www.steinberg.net/cubasisforum.