Super tight gameplay and wonderful pixel graphics make Sigi a light-hearted and loving 8-bit adventure to enjoy.
Join Knight Sigi as he runs, jumps, and battles in a flatulent quest to save Melusina, the love of his life ! Take down hordes of goofy enemies and crazy bosses. Earn riches, find long lost holy artefacts and make your way up to the top of Mount Stinkup !
- 8-bit pixel graphics and chiptune soundtrack !
- Detailed animation, parallax backgrounds, and solid game design.
- Hordes of goofy enemies and unforgettable boss fights.
- Secret caverns full of loot to collect and long lost artefacts to find.
Good luck farty pants !
For even more retro-gaming goodness:
- fixed touch controls disappearing in secret level
- toned down screenshake
- screenshake can now be deactivated in game options
- speedrunners can no longer rewind time using the pause function
- many optimizations