Timestamp Video Camera renders instrument displays for map, speed, GPS location, altitude, g-force, compass, time, date, timestamp and many more directly into your action video movie at the time it is recorded with your built-in camera. Timestamp Video Camera turns your device into the ultimate action camera. It does not only display these instrument on screen, but it renders them into the MPEG-4 video. These 'head up display' instruments are configurable and freely movable and scalable within the video frame.
► Applications of Timestamp Video Camera
You can use Timestamp Video Camera during sports or wherever you want to prove your map position, speed, g-force, GPS location, position, altitude, heading, compass, duration, distance, roll, pitch, date, time, timestamp in an recorded action video. Typical sports are: Car racing (on-board-camera), mountain biking, skating, skiing, sailing, hiking, surfing, flying, kiting or any other fast moving action sports activities.
► Available instruments for Timestamp Video Camera
• Speed : Graphical instrument displaying your current speed
• Map : Graphical instrument displaying current position in a map (satellite or native)
• Heading : Graphical instrument displaying current magnetic compass heading angle; relative to true north
• Course : Graphical instrument displaying current movement course vector; relative to north
• Roll/Pitch : Graphical instrument displaying roll and pitch of your camera
• G-Force : Graphical instrument displaying horizontal and vertical G-Forces experienced by your cam
• Date : Current date
• Time : Current time
• Speed : Current speed as text display
• DateTime : Current date and time as 1-or 2-line text display
• GPS Position : GPS coordinates of your location as 1-or 2-line text display
• Course : Course angle of current movement heading vector of your camera relative to true north
• Heading : Compass angle of your cam heading view vector of your camera relative to north
• Altitude : Altitude based on GPS
• Distance : Distance traversed since start. Can be reset in ‘Settings’ by the user anytime
• Duration : Duration passed since start. Can be reset in ‘Settings’ by the user anytime
► Further infos for Timestamp Video Camera
• Video recorder movie format: MPEG-4 720p
• Supports video recording in landscape & portrait
• Instruments are freely movable and scalable
• GPS and Gyro are used to update telemetry data in realtime
• Supports metric, imperial and nautical units
• Supports iPhone and iPad
• Audio recording is supported. In order to playback audio from other apps switch off audio recording before app start
• Since GPS, gyroscope, camera, movie encoding and graphics are simultaneously used the app is very battery demanding
Please have a look on our promotion video: http://www.cneubauer.net/en/gps-video-speedometer
► Further notes for Timestamp Video Camera
Please rate and review every new version of the app in the app store!
Any feedback and/or improvement feature requests are highly welcome.
The Pro-Version contains all In-App-Purchases of the free Version and is ad-free.
Set camera focus with touch; New custom text instrument