The Wave app works exclusively with the Muse™ brain sensing headband. Connect your Muse headband with your mobile device to get started.
**Featured by Muse™ at the 2018 CES in Las Vegas**
Curious about your brain wave activity while you meditate, or listen to a favourite song? Open Wave and take a look! Wave measures brain signals using a method known as electroencephalography (EEG) to help you better understand the state of your mind.
With Wave: Visualizer for Muse you can:
- Watch your brainwave activity in real time on your mobile device
- Record and review your sessions
- Make notes on sessions
- Quickly scrub to any point in your session during playback to pinpoint distractions or stimuli
- View a single brain wave, or all five at once.
- Export and share session data as a CSV file
- Save sessions as QuickTime Movies and share over AirDrop, email, and iMessage
Please rate and review, and feel free to share any feature requests for future updates!
- Fixes some issues with connecting to Muse headbands, and adds better UI feedback on the current connection status.
- A new Help screen is available in the menu that explains the status indicators in the top menu in more detail.