This easy-to-use app appeals to children’s enjoyment in drawing pictures and it encourages writing! Developed by educational publisher, Evan-Moor, the app provides 30 drawing and writing activities—at three levels of difficulty.
• Using digital tools, children follow a simple step-by-step drawing lesson to draw a picture, such as a bird, koala, dragon, race car, or castle.
• Then, a related writing prompt encourages a child to write about the completed picture.
• Each drawing task and corresponding writing activity offers three levels of difficulty. Writing activities move from simple to more complex to encourage reluctant writers.
Additional features you’ll love:
• A Free Draw section allows children to create their own pictures.
• Parents or teachers may also create their own lessons within the app.
• A print feature enables children to print their completed pictures and/or stories.
Ideal for children in grades 1–3, this app provides endless opportunities for creative drawing and writing. It is designed for independent practice in the classroom or home—and for learning on the go!
Find more educational resources for enrichment at home. Browse Evan-Moor classroom materials and Parent Resources here: www.evan-moor.com.