The Google Assistant – get help anytime, anywhere
Meet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Whether you need a reminder to pick up some milk, help finding your travel photos or need to make a dinner reservation, your Assistant is ready to help. To get started, press the mic icon or start typing.
Some things that your Assistant can help with:
- Make quick phone calls (e.g. "Call Mom.")
- Send text messages (e.g. "Text Claire.")
- Email your boss (e.g. "- Send emails (e.g. "Email the latest sales report to my boss")
- Set reminders (e.g. "Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.")
- Set calendar events (e.g. "Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9 p.m.")
- Play music (e.g. "Play jazz music on YouTube.")
- Navigate places (e.g. "Get me directions home.")
- Ask it anything (e.g. "Do I need an umbrella today?")
Google Assistant for iPad! You can now get the full Assistant experience on your iPad.
We've also made other updates to the app to bring you the best Assistant experience. This release includes bug fixes and stability improvements.