iVI is the best way to get your video into iTunes or Plex and the prior version was one of highest rated video converters in the App Store with 1700 five star ratings (US) since its introduction.
iVI will automatically identify TV Shows and Movies and add poster artwork, film plot or episode details, cast lists and more. iVI will format the video for all Apple platforms automatically including Mac, AppleTV, iPad, iPhone and iPod. iVI supports HD video (including 4k, 1080p and 720p), surround sound, multiple audio tracks (for various languages) and subtitles too.
Supported video formats include h.265, AVI, MKV, MTS, M2TS, FLV, AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS, 3GP, MP4, MPG and most other popular formats.
Features include -
• Converts all video to play on all Apple devices including iTunes, Apple TV and iPhone
• Convert to h265/HEVC for iOS 11 and High Sierra
• Movie and TV Show information is automatically and added to your shows before they are placed in iTunes
• iVI will convert multiple audio channels from the file including various languages and surround sound and these are accessible from iTunes, Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
• Hardware accelerated super fast video conversion
• iVI supports SRT, VobSub, PGS, SSA/ASS subtitles from the source file or external files and these are accessible from iTunes, Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
• Subtitles can be downloaded and added automatically from Internet sources like OpenSubtitles and SubDB
• iVI can scan your folders at regular intervals and automatically convert files it finds and insert the video into iTunes
• iVI allows you to update your existing video files with information (meta-data) such as show descriptions, cast lists, poster art all for display in iTunes or from the desktop without the need to reconvert
• iVI provides a selection of poster art to choose
• Add you own devices as you purchase them
• PLEASE NOTE : iVI will not convert files protected with DRM or import DVDs. Please ensure you own the files you convert with iVI
• Improved German translation
• Added OS X 10.12 (and earlier) and iPad Pro 2 to devices
• Change the default order of a surround sound track and its stereo copy to better support Plex
• Added a rule to determine if the source file is already encoded in h.264 or h.265
• Improved preferences layout for smaller screen sizes
• User can now prevent the creation of the default iVI folder
• Various minor fixes