KineMaster is a full-featured video editor for iPhone and iPad. KineMaster has powerful tools that are easy to use, like multiple video layers, blending modes, voiceovers, chroma key, speed control, transitions, subtitles, special effects, and so much more! Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to create, edit, and share your own amazing videos!
• Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
• Auto volume, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Multiple aspect ratios supported
• Export 4K video at 60FPS
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
KineMaster is free to use, but a watermark is added to videos and Premium assets and some tools are not available. With the purchase of a monthly or annual subscription to KineMaster Premium, the watermark is removed, all the editing tools are unlocked, and all items in the KineMaster Asset Store may be downloaded. You can subscribe to KineMaster Premium from within the app. Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off in Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
KineMaster and KineMaster Asset Store Terms of Service: https://support.kinemaster.com/hc/articles/115000082702
For more details, questions and feature requests, please contact us: Tap on the question mark button on the KineMaster main screen, then tap E-mail support!
Bug fixes and improvements.