Time to Brawl out! Form the tightest team in town and fight 3 versus 3 in real time. Brawl Stars is the newest game from the makers of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale.
Round up your friends and get ready for an epic multiplayer slugfest! Unlock a variety of rowdy game modes and dozens of rough and tumble characters with punishing SUPER abilities. Shoot 'em up, blow 'em up, punch 'em out and win the fight in multiple different game modes:
- Bounty: Collect stars for your team by eliminating opponents, but be careful not to let them pick you off. The team with the most stars at the end of the match wins!
- Smash & Grab: Collect Crystals from the center of the map, while fighting the opposing team. The first team to collect 10 crystals and hold onto them wins.
- Heist: Crack the safe protected by the opposing team, or defend your valuables from would-be safecrackers. You have a couple of minutes to determine who leaves with the loot!
- Showdown: The rowdiest rumble! 10 players are dropped into a slowly shrinking arena. Can you be the last Brawler standing?
- Brawl Ball: It's a whole new ballgame! Can your team score two goals before getting blown up?
Collect Coins and Upgrade Tokens to upgrade and unlock your Brawlers. Join a Band to share strategies and battle together with other players. Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the real Brawl Star!
- A fast-paced multiplayer shooter is finally here on mobile
- Rowdy, real-time 3v3 battles against players from all over the world
- Unlock new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and a SUPER ability!
- Multiple unique game modes to unlock and play
- Battle solo or with friends
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in regional and local rankings
- Form a Band of Brawlers with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Upgrade your favorite Brawlers for that critical edge
- Customize your Brawlers with unlockable skins
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
You can now buy event tickets in the shop, and tickets never expire!
Coin Booster removed from game. Coin Doubler is still available in the shop and found in Brawl Boxes
Fixed several issues that Darryl players were experiencing
Balancing tweaks to several Brawlers and some maps
Various user interface improvements to game rooms, band view and player profile view
And lots of bug fixes!