For our Ghost Hunter friends this tool will allow you to use your Apple device to listen for EVPs. The curated library of around 2300 words will help you to see what you can't hear.
The estimated accuracy of the data is listed with the translation along with the EMF reading at the time of the capture.
We also show you a live reading of the electromagnetic field around the phone, measured in gauss.
Hold the microphone button to pause detection, this will help you to avoid catching your own conversations, resume detection by lifting your finger.
Don't forget to scroll, your entire session may continue beyond the screen, so scroll down to see the latest results.
The microphone in Apple's devices is very good and you may find that excess environmental noise has an effect on the accuracy of the text returned. What you see on the screen is the best guess for what was said.
You can also change languages in the device settings under GhostTalk. GhostTalk currently supports English, French, Chinese, German and Spanish.
Join our group chat to discuss ghostly things with other users.
If things get a little spooky we recommend turning on some lights and taking a break from the app for a while. :)
Updated EVP Screen and a new feature:
• The EVP screen now shows you how clear we believe the response was
• We removed the 'info' button because it was not easy to find, product suggestions are now tappable
• We created a microphone button for you to hold when talking rather than touching the screen because that feature was not obvious
• The zero button for the EMF is now next to the EMF reading
• There is a new trash button to clear your responses
• We have added tones to help you get better responses