Camera M is a professional manual camera app similar to a DSLR camera with powerful gesture-based controls, designed to achieve the highest image quality from iPhone and iPad cameras. Specializing in RAW photo capture and portrait depth photography, Camera M is filled with so many other great features to take full advantage of the device hardware.
• Manual focus control
• Macro and Scene focus presets
• Exposure bias control
• Manual ISO and exposure duration adjustments
• ISO and exposure duration semi-priority modes
• Manual white balance temperature and tint control
• White balance presets
• Gray card white balance control
• Auto, on, and off flash modes
• Manual torch brightness level control
• Manual switching between Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras*
• Digital pinch zoom with 10x range
• RAW with optical image stabilization*
• HEIF with optional minimum compression*
• JPEG with optional minimum compression
• Live Photo*
• P3 wide color support*
• Dual/Triple Photo*
• Live Photo*
• Exposure offset gauge
• Focus tracking using AI
• Live focus peaking assistant
• Pannable 4x magnifier
• Live RGB and RGB luminance histograms
• Highlight and shadow alert display
• Horizon level with available pitch tracking and flat options
• Rule of Thirds, Golden Ratio, Quadrant, and Square grids
• Siri Shortcuts for most common operations
• Detailed camera specifications PDF export
MAX IMAGE PROCESSING
• Deep Fusion and Smart HDR support for iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
• Smart HDR support for iPhone XS
• Ensures maximum image quality with better noise reduction, image stabilization, and additional processing for all other iPhones and iPads running iOS 13 or later.
• Summarized and full EXIF metadata display
• Location data display with compass and elevation
• RGB and RGB luminance histogram displays
• Access to all photo albums and folders
• Golden Hour: Sun even times and sun position
• Exif: Summarized EXIF metadata for the last image
• Cameras: Hardware specifications for available cameras
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
• Shutter button control with timer function
• Manual controls using Digital Crown
• Sunrise, sunset, and Golden Hour display with sun position indicator
• True one-handed control on all iPhone devices
• An uncompromising approach to user experience in landscape orientation
• Cursor and keyboard shortcut support for iPad*
Camera M is powered exclusively by native APIs and frameworks. At all times. There are absolutely no dependencies on any outside sources. Zero. This makes Camera M responsive and efficient - from its small download size down to its quick app launch times.
Camera M will be available on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch with one single purchase. There are no additional purchases or subscriptions to worry about. From the moment you download, it has a single goal of being ready to capture the best moment.
We hope you enjoy taking amazing photos with Camera M!
More information: www.camera-m.com
User manual: www.camera-m.com/manual
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us: @camera.m.ios
* These features are available on supported devices only.
* Depth capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
* Depth/Portrait capture for selfies requires an iPhone or an iPad with a TrueDepth camera system.
* RAW capture requires iPhone 6s or later, iPad 6th generation or iPad Pro 9.7-inch or later.
* For more information on device and feature compatibility: www.camera-m.com/compatibility
We are delighted to welcome you to Camera M 4!
iOS 14 WIDGETS
We took this opportunity to design beautiful yet useful widgets for photography that enhance the experience of Camera M.
• Golden Hour
We redesigned our popular Golden Hour Today Widget to be even more beautiful and useful as a widget for your Home Screen. The new nighttime view displays the sun's position leading up to the sunrise. This widget displays precise times for sunrise, sunset, and Golden Hour, along with the estimated sun position to assist natural light photography. We hope this inspires you to capture more beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
View basic EXIF metadata for the last item in Camera Roll - The date with time, location, basic shot information, and file type. This widget refreshes when entering Home Screen from Camera M. Tapping on the widget opens the item with Camera M.
View basic hardware specifications for available rear cameras - The focal length in 35mm equivalent, aperture, and sensor resolution for each camera. This widget displays information for both rear and front cameras on devices with a single rear camera. Tapping on a specific camera opens Camera M with the particular camera selected.
• RAW+JPEG is now RAW+HEIF, where HEIF is available - This is by popular demand.
• Fully optimized for iOS 14.
• Other bug fixes and improvements.