Compatible Devices: http://www.footballmanager.com/games/football-manager-touch-2018#compatibility
Football Manager Touch™ 2018 delivers the thrill of a league title without the extended pre-match build up and glare of the media, allowing you to focus on the BEST parts – tactics and transfers.
Football Manager has long been acclaimed as the most realistic simulation of football management available. ‘Touch’ offers a similar level of realism, but is a much speedier route to the digital dugout - enabling managers to whizz through the seasons, aided by the ‘Instant Result’ match simulation feature.
You’ll get the full depth and power of Football Manager’s world renowned database with up-to-date player data on all the world’s best footballers, enabling you to sink your teeth into the transfer market. All the big teams from around the world are included and there’s over 130 leagues to try your luck in.
The tactics creator is slick and refreshed for this season allowing you to create your footballing vision and watch it come to life, enhanced by a sleek match interface for the 2018 season – new for the 2018 season.
NEW FOR THIS SEASON..
Play the transfer market like never before with this fresh and immersive approach to scouting.
Deeper analysis and support from your backroom staff should help you avoid those niggly injuries.
A wealth of new clauses and transfer options arm you with more ways than ever to finalise that blockbuster deal.
NEW PLAYER ROLES AND TACTICAL IMPROVEMENTS
Tactical development is now slicker than ever before, steering you towards your strengths by highlighting your weaknesses.
As always, there’ll be plenty of other new additions and upgrades for you to discover and enjoy!
FOOTBALL MANAGER TOUCH -- 18.3.3
- Fixed crashes relating to arranging and cancelling friendlies
- Fixed crash going into Swedish Cup group stage matches
- Fixed crash going into Serbian Super League matches
- Fixed rare issue where game would get stuck on the last day of the season
- Fixed issue where Plymouth's stadium work was not completing correctly
- Remove familiarity bar in match tactics screen
- Fixed player condition not appearing between match highlights on some devices