Warbands:Bushido is an online miniatures board game with cards, miniatures, dice and beautiful terrains to fight on, with both multiplayer battles boardgamers are used to, and challenging single-player scenarios.
Game has an isometric, tabletop-style look with miniature-style characters, cards, dice, pre-rendered battlefields and story-mode locations. There will be more than 50 various paintable units and heroes planned for a full-scale release and later additions. Single-player scenarios with their own characters and events, are highly influenced by classic tactical turn-based RPGs. While multiplayer skirmish will let you test your skills in best traditions of tabletop wargame classics like Warmachine or Mordheim with a fast-paced Hearthstone-like gameplay.
- 5 Ninja units added
- Shadows campaign added
- 8 new cards of Orders
- 2 new skirmish maps added
- Honor removed from levelup reward chests
- Yari Geboku Oath of a Servant ability taking remote damage fixed
- Tsukuiori's Whisper ability directions updated
- Shimobe's Way reducing Morale even if could not be activated
- Game Guide text fields issue fixed
- Fixe issue with personal replays, now can be deleted
- Replaced green warband hint