◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 5/5 – Martynas Klimas, strategygamer.com
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 4/5 – Matt Skidmore, pockettactics.com
Warbands:Bushido is a miniatures board game arena with cards, miniatures, dice (i.e. dice random involved) and beautiful terrains to fight on, with both multiplayer battles boardgamers are used to, and challenging single-player scenarios.
Game has a isometric, tabletop-style look with miniature-style characters, cards, dice, pre-rendered battlefields and story-mode scenarios. There will be more than 50 various paintable units and heroes planned for full-scale release and later additions. Multiplayer skirmish will let you test your skills in best traditions of tabletop wargame classics with a fast-paced gameplay. While single-player scenarios with their own characters and events, are highly influenced by classic turn-based RPG tactics.
Game background - is the story of civil war in 16th century Japan, known as “Warring States period”. Samurais and ronins, criminals of all sorts, ninja clans, Chinese pirates, Portuguese mercenaries and firearms traders, all trying to benefit from anarchy and conflict. It is hard to find a more atmospheric and dense setting for a tactical board games.
- Units UI updated
- Units and cards lists controls updated (drag to add your card, tap to.. zoom)
- Warning windows added, you'll see them during an update process
- Arena button higlight added, if search is active
- New Leader quest conditions changed
- Fixed a few issues with New Leader quest
- Fixed issue with replays
- Fixed issue in replays on new unit spawn
- Fixed exceptional blur glitch on some backgrounds
- Fixed issue with endless "Counting Battle Results.." screen
- Scale ratios fixed for some windows