InstaCal is the missing menu bar calendar macOS deserves.
InstaCal is an affordable, yet powerful calendar app that puts all your events right at your fingertips, always available in your Mac's menu bar. InstaCal is quick and convenient, and can be opened at any time with a configurable keyboard shortcut. From there you can view your calendar events, make changes, invite friends or even add new events. You can also see your Reminders list, and add new reminders as well as view and edit existing ones.
You can use any of the calendars added to your Mac (those available in the Calendar app) as well as adding unlimited accounts from:
- Google Calendar (view, respond to invitations, create new events and edit existing events)
- Office 365 (view and respond to invitations)
- Outlook (view and respond to invitations)
InstaCal also includes:
- Customizable calendar colors and overall appearance
- Useful menu bar options (to replace the system date)
- Touch Bar support
If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to [email protected] We are always working to improve our apps and add useful features requested by our customers!
- Along with some visual changes, you can now customize more of InstaCal to fit your needs.
- Added ability to change start day of the week
- Crash fixes and performance enhancements