Meet Henry: Intrepid explorer and high-octane adventurer, with a hat wider than he is tall!
Henry lives for excitement. And collecting shiny objects. He’s especially big on the whole shiny objects thing (maybe he’s a magpie in disguise).
This latest expedition will surely be his most daring yet! Henry is seeking out the mysterious Crystal Caves – rumored to be inhabited by a rambunctious group of very fierce seahorses and, more importantly, containing hundreds of precious crystals.
Join Henry in the Crystal Caves as he collects crystals, jumps from platform to platform, dodges seahorses, and solves a few puzzles along the way.
Henry and the Crystal Caves is a casual platform game aimed at younger players with emphasis on ease of play and mobile friendly controls. Plus there’s a good retro feel thrown in for good measure.
- 16 casual platform levels
- Narrative story comic as the game progresses
- Aimed at younger players, aged 7-11
- Colorful, vibrant cartoon style graphics
- Mobile friendly touch controls makes controlling Henry a breeze
- Normal and Hard difficulty modes
- Ten unique music tracks
Follow him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrystalCavesGame
Significant changes in this release to optimize the game for younger players:
- Levels have been significantly adjusted on Normal mode to reduce the level of difficulty
- Several level bugs that crept into the original release have been fixed
- External links and web page loads for promotional purposes have been removed
- Level One has been re-designed as a tutorial level with introductory prompts
- New app preview and description text