“Struggling mile after mile and still... everything looks the same.
Am I walking in circles?
Darkness and silence. That’s all I see… that’s all I have.
And a piece of rock-hard bread. My last one.
Trying not to lose hope but… it’s so exhausting when you fight a losing battle.
What is this battle against, anyway? Other People? Myself?
Am I the prey or the hunter?
Oh, God… Dad... I’d need you so much right now…
Where on earth are you?
I’d love to believe that you’re still alive. But I feel nothing.
How much more of this must I take...
I guess it’s still the shock that keeps me going.
The messenger I found made me hope for days now but it seems to be not working. No response. Not even the slightest change of the noise.
Maybe I should get rid of it...”
TGWSTW is a brutally realistic, episodic Audio Adventure Game with a blend of Thriller, Sci-Fi and Drama.
An unsettling story about a young girl’s perseverance to get back to the life that she has lost.
Torn between desperation, fear and the hope for survival she’s struggling through this hostile world, trying to find out who she can trust.
Connect with Frances through the Skyler Messenger and accompany her in real-time. Make the right choices as you shape the story.
Your friendship will become her lifeline.
Sound is the essence of this unique adventure. It will power your imagination
and set you in the right mood for a deep and lasting experience.
This engaging story will make you want to care about Frances and safely guide her wherever the journey may lead to.
Episode by episode and piece by piece, you'll be able to merge her shattered
memory into one big picture and reveal the truth behind it all.
• Unique game concept based on audio dramas closing the gap
between audiobooks ( audible books ) and video games
• Compelling atmosphere thanks to high quality sound
• Highly immersive blend of thriller, sci-fi and drama
• A branching story told in 7 chapters / 20 playable subchapters +
• Your decisions really matter and shape the story
• Push notifications increase the real-time experience
• Mind bending puzzles which you can skip if you have trouble solving it or just
aren't in the mood for a challenge.
• Many days of gameplay
• Internet connection not required ( offline game )
• No ads
• Language: English (Audio), German (Subtitles)
UPCOMING features (NOT included in this version yet):
• Localization: French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Chinese, Japanese,
Russian, Portuguese, Korean,
• Ear-Mode: For visually impaired players, or those who want to close their
eyes and focus on audio only
• Replay an episode and make other choices to see if they unlock a
new path leading to a different adventure (from chapter 2 on).
Chapter 1 - "The Loss" - available for download now.
Upcoming chapters will be available as In-App Purchases.
- scaling issues on iPhone X, which also caused app crash