QrScan recognises all common QR and barcodes and decrypts contact data, texts, websites etc. The app shows prices and informations about any product you scan and allows you to create your own QR codes.
• Scan QR and Barcodes.
• Read: Websites, Contacts, Messages, Locations, Telephone, Email, Events, Text, Social Media.
• Compare prices: Google Shopping, Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Target, Best Buy etc.
• Create: Contact, Email, Event, Locations, Phone Number, Phone Message, Text, Website, Wifi details or Facebook page.
• Link: Photo, LinkedIn, Youtube, App Store, Paypal or Medical ID.
• Share: Email, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Wechat or Twitter.
• Code types: AZTEC, CODE 128, CODE39MOD43, COD39, CODE93, QR CODE, DATAMATRIX, EAN13, EAN8, INTERLEAVED2OF5, ITF14, UPC, PDF417
• History: All created and read codes are safe in history.
• Auto-detection: Just point at the code.
• Flashlight support: Scan even in the dark with maximum accuracy.
• Focus: High-precision autofocus & auto-detect.
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QrScan will automatically recognise any QR code your camera is pointing at.
If you live in the European Union and wish to cancel your order, you may do so within 14 days. You can do this by following the process laid out in the Apple App Store. Please note and acknowledge: you cannot cancel your order or obtain a refund if you have downloaded the app and started using it (i.e. for example, by opening and using the app).
For any help or support contact us: email@example.com
QrScan is designed to scan QR codes and barcodes with ease.
QrScan fully supports iOS 12 for an even faster and more responsive experience.
Please leave your review on the AppStore or send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org