"Emergency Call 112 - The Fire Fighting Simulation" was developed in close cooperation with the Fire department in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany.
Player tasks are based on real fire fighting operations and have been optimized for mobile devices.
No matter whether it is a deployment journey with flashing blue lights or fighting fire with the hollow jet nozzle, all missions can be played without expert knowledge.
Missions are divided into small and large mini-games and include informative, intermediate animations.
- Handle emergency calls in the control room
- Experience different missions
- Use special rights to reach scenes faster
- Deployment journeys in the country, city and on highways
- Provide hose connections to ensure water supply
- Fight fires using the rapid extinguishing system
- Extinguish container and small fires
- Extinguish truck and car fires
- Extinguish fires that are hard to be observed via turntable ladder
- Fight flat fires by means of inside attack
- Provide assistance in road traffic accidents
- Use a chain saw in rescue missions
- Protect the environment against oil stains
- Collect experience points to climb through the ranks
- Unlock new units step by step
* NEW: Siren can be switched (air or electronic)
* NEW: Image gallery with units of the Fire department Mülheim
* Ranks were restored
* Ranks no longer reset after achieving the final rank "Manager"
* Removed camera flickering during deployment journeys
* Reworked mission task "Disconnect battery"
* Changed engine sounds of WT, LF24 and TL
* Activated blue lights at scenes
* Removed stuck vehicles on country road
* Minor adjustments and corrections
* Added missing languages (Store)