Alook Web Browser aim to be the best browser for iOS.
• No push, no news, no ads, 23MB, booting under one second.
• Audio/video floating player, 16x speed (supports 0.5-16.0), shares links, AirPlay, DLNA Cast, background play …
• Download, decompress and compress (zip, rar & 7z), read, play, Wi-Fi Transfer and file management.
• Reader mode, smart splicing pages.
• Built-in 14 languages translation, support full-page translation and word translation.
• Gallery mode to view and save pictures in batches.
• Built-in Adblock Plus, support for manually editing tagged ads, auto-shielding intrusive ads.
• Custom search engine.
• Full-format e-book reader (txt, pdf, epub, mobi, azw, azw3, azw4, prc, pdb).
• Perfectly fit iPhone, iPhone XS Max and iPad Pro, support device synchronization.
• Dark mode and night mode are not only available for iOS 13, but also for iOS 12 and below.
(The night mode is different from the dark mode. The night mode is soft and dark gray for nighttime lighting. The dark mode is pure black for daytime and OLED browsing.)
• iOS 11 Files and iTunes file sharing.
• Perfectly supports split screen and iOS 11 drag and drop operation on iPad.
• The independent player kernel supports the following protocols and formats:
• Streaming protocols: HLS, RTMP, HTTP, FILE, RTSP, HTTPS
• Package format: FLV, TS, MPEG, MOV, M4V, MP3, GIF, AVI, ASF, MKV, WAV, WEBM, RM
• iCloud sync.
• Homepage wallpaper.
• Preload next page.
• Privacy mode.
• Touch ID / Face ID authentication.
• Custom site icon.
• Auto refresh: Automatically refresh at regular intervals.
• Full-page snapshot.
• Night mode (pure black option for OLED screen).
• Webpage green background to protect your eyes.
• Text-only mode, Auto Text-only mode.
• Fullscreen mode.
• Pull down to refresh.
• In-page lookup.
• Search in site.
• Developer Tools: View webpage source, Eruda, vConsole and Firebug Lite.
• Big Bang for text segmentation and combination.
• 1Password, LastPass, Avast Passwords & other password managers that conform to 1Password protocol.
• Front and rear camera scanning QR code.
• Identify image QR codes and generate QR codes for link.
• Desktop/Mobile site switch (custom UA).
• Stop direct jumping App Store.
• Print, create PDF.
• Website shortcut input, quick open copy URL.
• Support page turning button and click screen to turn page.
• Slide anywhere on the page to return
• View site certificate.
• Custom long press shortcuts.
• Custom font, language, page slide rate, screen rotation lock...
Schemes (not case sensitive):
• Startup: Alook://
• Search or open URL: Alook:// followed by search or link to open.
• New download: Alook://download/ followed by download link.
• Scan QR code: Alook://QRCode
• Start searching: Alook://Search
• Open the library: Alook://Books
• Open bookmark: Alook://Bookmarks
Privacy & Security:
• Alook won't upload your account, password and any activity data.
• Browsing records, caches, and cookies are not saved in incognito mode.
• Unlike some browsers that synchronize bookmarks and other data in the developer database, Your data is saved in private iCloud database, nobody including developers can access the data.
• Twitter: @AlookBrowser
• Email: [email protected]
• From Bajirnrjej: Hidden Gem!
Surprisingly useful web browser. Support local storage download Default adblock Text only mode Dark theme Reader mode And most of all despite those functions This app is minimal and beautifully designed! Recommended for all heavy and light users.
• From Nasser Abu Ali: Amazing, awesome, wonderful and great browser
This browser is amazing In fact this browser deserve that be default browser because it’s really amazing! Thank you for developers
• Adapt to the latest iOS system
• After iOS 14, entering the search interface does not read the clipboard by default
• Fixed bug that video floating full-screen rotation may fail on latest iOS
• Video floating supports web video subtitles
• Display real-time internet speed when video is loading
• Bookmarks support ascending/descending order
• Get web cookies without blank lines
• Fixed bug where web icons might be messed up
• Fixed bug that may crash when loading a lot of high-definition large images on the webpage
• Fixed bug where user avatars were not displayed in Twitter night mode
• Other optimizations and refinements
Alook aim to be the best browser for iOS. For more information, please check the update history and app details