For all your plans!
"My Must-Have iOS Apps, 2018 Edition" - Federico Viticci (macstories.net)
"Conquer your calendar" - The Daily List (App Store)
"Our Favourite Apple Watch Apps" - Editor's Choice (App Store)
Appointments and to-dos, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates - make the most of your time with Calendar 366!
Anything a calendar can do... Calendar 366 can do better - and all of its functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
A dentist appointment is not a friend’s wedding, and your calendar should know the difference.
How and how often do you want to be reminded about what’s important?
Create a calendar that matches your preferences and priorities.
Pick your preferences – year or month, week or day, list or agenda, from light red to dark to darkest blue...
Create your dates by natural text input, for example:
"Meeting tomorrow 10:30-12:00, Melrose Ave /work", or "Sauna! next Sunday 3pm -360", or simply "time to read tomorrow" – any way you like it.
Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments* and create notes without any hassle.
Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud*.
Easily send, accept or decline invitations.
Find a location on the go: simply search, save, and open in Apple, Google maps, HERE WeGo, Waze or maps.me.
Find your events via Spotlight. Organise your events & to-dos with Calendar Sets...
See all that’s important today with the Calendar 366 Today widget.
Of course, Calendar 366 also works on the Apple Watch - giving you your complete calendar overview on your wrist.
Simply use voice input to create new events or reminders.
SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGE
Calendar 366 II is fully localized in English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Italien, Polish and Chinese.
MAIN FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Apple Watch app (iPhone)
• Apple Watch Complications: Modular (Small & Large), Utilitarian (Small, Small Flat & Large) & Circular, Extra Large, Graphic (Corner, Bezel, Circular, Rectangular)
• Siri Watch Face support
• Siri Shortcut support
• All events and reminders at a glance
• 8 views, 9 themes
• Spotlight integration
• Calendar Sets
• Custom colors for events and reminders
• Custom font sizes
• Location-based reminders
• Travel Time Support (Calculate travel times by car, on foot)
• Rich Notifications (Snooze..., Complete)
• Share your events and reminders via Mail, WhatsApp, Messages, Signal etc...
• Key Commands for external keyboards
• Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag & drop
• Easily invite attendees and manage invitations
• No pre-requisite setup (All iOS supported calendar services available: iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV)
• Compatible on all Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
• Add or modify calendars and lists
• All views optimized for portrait or landscape
• Time zone support
• Complex repeating rules
• Week numbers
• Complete reminders with a tip
• Super Retina support
Questions and Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org, @nspektorapps, https://nspektor.com/support
*Calendar 366 or Calendar 366 II for macOS & iCloud account required
Thanks for all your feedback!
This update brings a few requested improvements, as well as bug-fixes.
• Reminders in timeline
• Long press (+) to create new reminders
• Changing Calendar Set on Apple Watch
• Apple Watch complications privacy
• UI improvements (Buttons, Lists, Watch app, ...)
• Indicators (List views): Attachments, Birthdays, Travel time, Location-based reminders
• Improved URL-Scheme handling (https://nspektor.com/url-scheme)
• Improved app launch
• 45 minutes default alarm
--- Calendar 366 v1.10.2 ---
- minor bug-fixes
Questions or Problems?
https://nspektor.com/support • email@example.com • @nspektorapps