- Use camera to capture color from object.
- Compare color to four standard pallets; Material Design, Sherwin-Williams, Pantone and Color Names as found in Wikipedia.
- Query color by description.
- Mix and match color in RGB, HSB or CMYK colorspaces.
- Use sliders to adjust color.
- Color component bars for each colorspace. Shows variations of color for each component (red, green, blue etc) every 17% . Touch a color to put it in main window.
- Get RGB with #hex, HSB and CMYK numbers. Enter #hex code directly to see a color.
- Save up to five color samples. These are stored in the app and will be deleted when app reboots.
- To delete a sample, touch it and drag up.
- Delete all samples by dragging up on the Sample button.
Shake phone for a random color.
Can now query color by description. Plus much more.