Professional color mixing, matching and management for graphic artists, web developers, designers and painters.
• Capture colors with Camera or from photo on Camera Roll.
• Adjust color using sliders or component bars.
• Get RGB, HSB, CMYK and Hex immediately.
• Adjust RGB, HSB, CMYK numbers by dragging the numbers up or down.
• Can input a Hex code directly in app.
• Query your color and compare it to 15 standard palettes. (Pantone, BEHR, RAL, etc.)
• Query a color by Name or Number.
• Save your color to current palette.
• Rearrange colors in palette by just dragging them.
• View color on color for comparison. See Euclidean distance between colors.
• Create, name, save and share as many 25-color palettes as your phone can hold.
• Share or print screen shots from anywhere.
• View full 25-color palette within app.
• Mix any two colors in your palette using sliders.
• Back button to go to previous color. Can view last 15 colors displayed.
• View your color Full Screen.
"Artists and designers will love the Color Query Pro app. In fact, anyone who has ever seen a color that captures their attention and they just have to have it, should have this app.
Color Query Pro is a powerhouse app for anyone who thinks in color and desires to capture the right one at the right time." - Apps and Applications
"As a handy app that helps you capture and find the color you are looking for so you can easily recreate it for your own project, Color Query Pro is a definitely handy tool to have." - AlphaDigits
"Color Query Pro is a mobile application which is helpful for professionals in determining th/e image properties of a color. It is easy and convenient color converter & mixer which can be trusted by professionals. Moreover, it is highly recommendable." - iosappspy
• Does not use internet.
• No Ads.
• No pop-ups to get you to rate the app.
• No in-app purchases.
The fifteen palettes:
• Pantone C
• RAL Classic
• HKS K
• 日本の色の一覧 Colors of Japan
• Federal Standard 595
• Australian Standard 2700
• British Standard 381
• Material Design
Note: Colors displayed are simulations of the actual color.
Copy this Palette String and Import it into your app as a Palette Sample:
Code enhancements. Bug fixes.