AutoPad is the easiest way for your band to run background pads!
Designed with worship musicians in mind, AutoPad is a tool that helps you easily run ambient pad loops. Simply tap a key to start a pad, and AutoPad will provide a tasteful soundscape that plays for as long as you desire. Natural crossfades between keys are handled automatically.
- AutoPad has two modes: LIVE mode gives you instant access to all twelve keys, while SETLIST mode allows you to create a custom list of songs.
- AutoPad comes with 10 carefully designed pad sounds. Each one provides a unique atmosphere in all 12 keys.
- Expand your sound library by importing your own pads or by purchasing one of the in-app sound packs.
- AutoPad comes with a fully-featured AUv3 plugin! Run AutoPad alongside other music apps in your favorite AUv3 host.
- AutoPad features a built-in metronome. Keep your band locked in without needing to lug around a tracks rig.
- AutoPad's menu gives you control over crossfade time, two filters, reverb amount, pan, and volume.
- AutoPad responds to MIDI! Plug in a MIDI controller or use a MIDI-enabled app to control AutoPad.
- AutoPad features a dark color scheme that is easy on the eyes and performs well on the stage.
New in AutoPad 1.8.3:
- Fix an issue with Bluetooth audio (it works again)
- Fix an issue where user sounds wouldn't use their root note setting
- AutoPad now stops pads when host stops (AUv3)
- Pads now light up in response to MIDI note messages when running as an audio unit (AUv3)
- Stability improvements. Should fix a number of crashes relating to audio interruptions and configuration changes.
- Audio tails now fade out when app goes to background instead of abruptly cutting off.