It’s the first day of second grade and Abigail wakes up dreading it! She has a list of worries and has developed a severe case of the “butterflies.” The butterflies circle about as she ventures to school to meet her classmates and teacher for the first time. But with some helpful advice from her mom and a few familiar faces from last year, Abigail’s day turns out to be fun and exciting.
Come join Abigail and her friends in this delightful storybook to find out how she copes with the twists and turns of her busy day!
Also included are two playful word games that focus on improving your child’s vocabulary, spelling and concentration skills, all the while having fun!
· Whimsical soundtrack
· Narrated by the author, Melissa La Manna
· 26 pages of lively and colorful illustrations
· Word highlighting for beginning readers
· Move between pages with swiping gesture or by selecting a page
· Fun, developmental activities to boost language skills (i.e., “match” and “opposites” game)
· Adaptive game levels system that gets harder as your child improves
· Multiple settings to customize the App for your child’s reading experience
Dabster Entertainment LLC knows that you care about how your child’s personal information is used and shared, therefore we are focused on making our mobile applications as safe as possible. Our apps:
· Do not collect any information
· Do not contain ads
· Do not contain in-app purchases
· Do not have hyperlinks to active sites or social networks
Go to https://dabsterentkids.com to find out more information.
Minor fix, added effects to games.