LAUNCH PRICE SPECIAL
35% OFF, ENDS IN NOVEMBER
Keep a window open, always on top of everything else.
The picture in picture mode now available on your mac.
Fenêtre lets you visualize a video, a picture, a flat file or a website.
Feel free to watch the latest episode on Netflix while working on your paper.
Keep an eye on some documentation while working on your latest library.
Have a reference design open while working on your amazing website.
The window will stay on top of the rest.
Amazing features will keep you focused on your main activity without getting in the way.
Features included in the pro version :
- Amazing See Through mask following your mouse.
- Lets you Click Through the window when needed.
- Interact with your clipboard.
- [Lite too] Get the browser extension (Chrome or Firefox) to open a link or the current url directly while browsing.
- Control the opacity of your window.
- [Lite too] Get an amazing refined experience on specific websites (Youtube, Netflix, Twitch, GitHub, ...).
- Preview markdown files.
- Collapse the window to keep it completely out of the way.
- Customize your experience with settings and hotkeys.
- Keep an history of what you've opened.
- Open as many windows as you'd like.
And more to come.
fix: error handler in both renderer and main processes
fix: update pro checking for actions
fix(i18n): add missing locales and fix previous ones
fix: safe window event handlers in case of destroyed windows
fix(clipboard): remove latency when using clipboard's value
fix(extension): handle errors from browser extension listener
fix(onboarding): make the popup larger
feat(free): new go pro video
feat(free): update display of settings
feat: add help submenu with videos
feat(i18n): add localisation for French and English
feat(tray): show all menus on the Free version
feat(ui): slight design update of the top-bar
feat(viewer): remove some of the asynchronous window's id logic
feat: make the app single instance
feat: OSX High Sierra support