The new Microsoft Edge.
World class performance, more privacy, more productivity, more value.
Introducing the new Microsoft Edge. It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value. Browse anywhere with one continuous experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices. Microsoft Edge gives you the tools to protect your privacy online with features like tracking prevention, AdBlock Plus and InPrivate mode. Organise the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view and manage your content on-the-go. With world class compatibility, performance and new features, the new Microsoft Edge is the only browser you’ll ever need.
The new Microsoft Edge features:
A more personalised browsing experience
• Your favourites, passwords and other saved data are securely synced across your devices.
Take control of your data
• New! Tracking prevention blocks trackers from sites you aren’t accessing directly. This is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to start having a more private browsing experience.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information or temporary files) isn't saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
• Turn on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
• Earn rewards while you search with Bing.
Redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favourites, Reading list and more in fewer taps.
Thank you for using Microsoft Edge! Here’s what’s new in this release:
• A new look and feel, plus an updated navigation for easier access to features like search, favourites and more
We’ve also made some general bug fixes and performance improvements.