The most powerful, full-featured photo editing experience. One price, no subscriptions. New free content updated every month!
Afterlight 2 is a complete overhaul of the original and widely popular "Afterlight", thoughtfully redesigned with ease of use in mind and an extensive list of brand new features.
— ADVANCED TOOLS
New tools like Curves, Selective Hue/Saturation, Clarify, Tone and more help you get the very best out of your photos!
— DUST & LIGHT LEAK OVERLAYS
Now freshly updated with a brand new tool, Overlays! Try out this new group of textures including prism effects, real film light leaks, and dusty film overlays. Rotate and expand them freely to give your photos that extra bit of style!
Get creative after editing with new Frame Options, ranging from simple borders of any color to classic instant film!
— ARTWORK & TEXT
Get creative and inspired using a fun list of hand-picked fonts + designs created by us! Customizable with useful tools like drop shadows, unlimited color options, masking and non-destructive layering. New fonts and designs to be added frequently, always free.
— FILTER COLLECTIONS
A regularly updated list of high quality filter packs created by photographers we love! Always free.
— FILTER EDITING
All filters are created using an advanced process that ensures a unique touch across a wide variety of photos. Customize existing filters to fit your needs or create your own as Fusions!
— DOUBLE EXPOSURE
Blend photos together to create unique one-of-a-kind combinations!
Undo or redo any action at any time during the editing process.
— FULL QUALITY ZOOMING
Use multi-touch gestures to zoom into fine details for precision editing without losing quality.
— NO HIDDEN FEES OR SUBSCRIPTIONS
No subscription, no in-app purchases, updates are always free!
Have a question?
Support on Twitter - @afterlightapp
Instagram - @afterlight
What's New in v1.7.3 —
— General improvement
· Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
What's New in v1.7 —
— General improvement
· Adjustment tools like Curves are now processed more efficiently
· 3 new filters in a new pink category designed to be bright and colorful for the end of summer. (Harbor, Lumen, and Tide)
· 1 new orange section filter called Juniper
· Collection design improvements
· A new category of 6 Light Leak textures called Haze, created with 35mm film and designed to be bright, simplistic and foggy
· Light Leaks and Haze textures now have 6 colors that can be used to modify the hue
· A new wide instant film frame
· Instant film frames can now scale inside the square border
Thanks for using Afterlight 2! We're always working on new features/content and constantly working to improve your photo editing experience. We've been enjoying all the feedback and suggestions since we launched and we're always listening!
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us on -
Twitter — @afterlightapp
Instagram — @afterlight
Email us — [email protected]