AirSnap AR allowing digital content to be attached to real-world objects and viewed by others
- Create: If this (Camera or Photo) then that Action (e.g., Google Drive, YouTube, Expense), select photo from the clipboard, and add a web link (from clipboard) as an action.
- Location-Based: Import (e.g., AirDrop), Place, Save, and Record any 3D objects (e.g., Poly, USDZ file) on that specific location that can be visible to the others.
- Color Mix: Replace color around you
- Focus + Exposure: Auto (tab), Manual (double tab), Lock (hold)
- Low light feature
- Preserve shutter position
- Share (e.g., QR code, Handoff) and Colors (Handoff, export, share, copy for camera color replace), canvas or Import photo/s (from clipboard) and Mix
- You can export your color schemes to ASE (for Adobe's Creative Suite apps, including Photoshop and Illustrator)
- AirSnap Camera has been redesigned for speed and simplicity.
- We've updated the app to bring you the best AirSnap AR experience. This release contains bug fixes and stability improvements.